Are you overhauling your garden? Or maybe you want to give your terrace or balcony a new look? If you want to create something new, professional landscape design would be the best advice that anyone can give you. Finding the best landscape designer can be very challenging.
A landscape designer should know the best ways to achieve results that you personally would not be able to achieve. They will be helping you protect yourself from unwanted costs and disappointments that you might experience along the way.
“If you think Good design is expensive, you should look at the cost of Bad design”
– Dr. Ralph Speth, CEO, Jaguar
Before Hiring A Designer
Before hiring a designer of your choice, make sure that you have seen their work. If you like it, make sure that their design fits your dream garden. Then make sure that what they will charge you will also fit your budget. They should be able to calculate an estimated loose budget for you even at the concept stage. You should have a clear idea of what you are getting into for this kind of investment.
Lisa Ellis Gardens: The Way to Your Dream Garden
If you are working with a reputable landscape designer, it should be clear to you the process that would be undertaken from the start till the end. To help you understand what to expect, here’s how Lisa Ellis Gardens will work with you.
- Onsite Consultation. This is the best time to share your ideas, your goals, and your needs with your designer. This is also the time where the designer would want to see your space.
- Briefing and Proposal. Your designer would prepare the summary of your meeting. The outline of your brief will be provided as well as the quote provided for your plans with supporting work drawings.
- The concept plan with the Loose Budget. Here, a broad layout of your garden will be created which will include the softscaping as well as the hardscaping. This will be the basis of a loose budget. You can inform your designer of any changes that you would like to make.
- Working Drawings. Drawings will be created once you agree with the concept plan. Everything will be shown in the drawings.
- Final Quote. Here, you will be provided with an exact quote for your garden. Your designer will contact the builders for the hardscaping part of your working drawings.
Hiring a reputable designer is THE KEY TO YOUR DREAM GARDEN. When you are looking for a registered landscape designer, you can check your local landscaping websites. It would be best if you can contact a lot of designers so you would be able to compare. Check out their previous plans so that you will have an idea about how their work turns out to be. This will also give you an idea of their approach which will lead to the end result that you might like. Never settle for anything less. Make sure that you get the best for your dream garden’s success.