When selecting chairs, tables, and bedroom ensembles, you need to consider the colour and type of wood used. Styles range from traditional to contemporary. Therefore, your choice of a wood species is an essential consideration when selecting furnishings.
Types of Wood
Some of the wood types that are featured include the following:
- Oak and oak veneers
- Mahogany and solid mahogany
- Painted oak
You can also buy furnishings that feature reclaimed hardwood and reclaimed pine. One of the trending wood species in furniture in SK14 is solid mango. This wood comes from mango trees. The wood is a hardwood, which makes it ideal for everyday use.
The use of mango wood for tables, chairs, and other furnishings is growing in popularity. Therefore, this type of wood is popular amongst manufacturers, designers, and customers. Because mango wood has a sustainable nature, it is a highly sought-after material.
Care and Maintenance
Mango wood ranges in colour from dark or golden brown to black, yellow, and even pink. Its grain is beautiful. To care for a furnishing made of mango wood, take the following steps:
- Wipe the wood with a soft, slightly damp cloth.
- Avoid spills, as they can lead to swelling, staining, or warping.
- Do not expose the wood to perfumes, nails varnishes, or alcohol.
- Never place the wood furnishing in direct sunlight.
- Never place a mango table or chair next to a fireplace, as it can lead to warping.
If you are interested in a wood material that is as durable as it is sustainable, you will never go wrong with mango wood.