These days, every family would desire to have a well-decorated backyard. A great backyard automatically enhances the look of the house. However, when you go out to purchase any kind of backyard furniture, you end up spending a lot of money.
Recycling can play a major role in enhancing the look of your backyard. You can recycle your old furniture and create something amazing for your backyard. One of the unique ways involves recycling old wine barrels. These barrels will provide you the perfect shape to create your new furniture and they will provide your backyard the essential classy look. In this article, we will be talking about the various ways in which you can recycle wine barrels to revamp your garden.
Why Choose Wine Barrels Over any Other Furniture?
If you are planning to improve your backyard by adding some unique furniture, there is no need to go out and spend a fortune on backyard furniture. It is always great to recycle what you already have. Most of us will have wine barrels at our homes, however, if you do not own one, you can always go to various places where people store wines and ask them for wine barrels.
Wine barrels are not just cheap but they make excellent piece of furniture. You can easily mould them according to your liking and then enhance their look by decorating them with various lighting and flowers. Since wine barrels are made up of wood, they are reliable as well. If you are looking for handmade furniture, you can check out the Hungarian Workshop. They will provide you with the best quality furniture at cheap rates.
Learn Creative Ways to Revamp your Old Wine Barrels
Wine or whiskey barrels can be described as cylindrical objects, which are used to store wine. While some people think that they are useless, it is always advisable to recycle them to create something new to revamp your place. Here are some innovative ways to recycle your barrel properly –
- Into a pot– you can alter the appearance of the barrel to store your plants in it. This will add an element of uniqueness to your backyard. These are a great option over traditional pots.
- Into a bar– you can create a simple outdoor bar using two or more barrels. You can use two barrels as a support to the wooden plank on which you can keep your drinks. This can act as a table as well when you organize parties. Decorate the bar with lights and flowerpots and you are good to go.
- A chiller for your drinks– no need to store your drinks in the refrigerator when organizing an outdoor party. You can use your barrel, pour ice cubes in it and keep your drinks in there to keep them cool.
- Swing– since the barrel’s curviness is ideal to make a swing, you can recycle your barrel to make swings out of it.
- Fire pit– you can add cosiness to those chilly nights by transforming an old barrel into a fire pit. This is unique and requires little effort.
This Guest Post has been written by Robert Wolf. Hungarian Workshop has the best collection of such handmade recycle furniture if you are not able to DIY the furniture. They have the best collection of barrel furniture in the whole of California. Their services are reliable and cheap. To know more, you can visit their website and send them queries if you have any.