Choosing a skip can be difficult if you do not know how much rubbish you will be producing or if you’ve never hired one before. There are some general rules of thumb that you should consider. The first thing you should do is make a plan for how much you intend to remove from your house. If you’re just doing some spring cleaning, that is a much different thing than doing a full remodel. Obviously, a full remodel will require that you throw out cabinets, drawers, furniture, and appliances. Here are some things to consider.
Things to Consider
When you are choosing a Fareham skip hire, you need to make some considerations about the kind of things you’ll be throwing out.
- Will you be throwing out appliances? If so, are they large appliances like refrigerators or small ones such as a toaster?
- Will you be throwing away any mattresses? Mattresses are some of the most difficult elements to dispose of because they are large and unstable.
Those are just a few of the things to consider when you are choosing a skip. You should also consider which size skips are available.
- A small skip is right for home cleanings that only have one or two appliances.
- A medium-sized skip can be used for renovating an entire room as long as you aren’t throwing away more than one mattress.
- A large skip is used for disposing of garden waste and other large volume rubbish.